Sr. Financial Analyst - Digital Membership
Dow Jones' Financial Planning & Analysis group is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to support the WSJ Digital Circulation forecasting team. In this key role, the successful candidate will support the development of WSJ Digital Revenue Budgets and ongoing Forecasts; along with all monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of actual, budget and forecasting data to Senior Management.
- Centrally help manage the digital circulation revenue for management review
- Actively engage business partners in order to update and refine revenue modelling techniques
- Prepare monthly and quarterly close reports and forecasts
- Compile weekly KPIs, revenue and circulation
- Support variance and trending analysis exercises as required
- Assist with the annual budget and monthly forecast process, quarterly reporting, competition analysis, adhoc reporting
- Gain a deep understanding of the circulation organizations supported
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree with major in Finance or other related fields
- 2+ years of related financial experience (subscription revenue related experience preferred)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills required
- Ability to recognize problems, collect data, draw valid conclusions and define/suggest resolutions
- Advanced Excel skills preferred, pivot tables, vlookups, ability to deal with large amounts of data.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly (experience with PeopleSoft preferred)
- Strong communication skills
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: FINANCE
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you require assistance in completing the online application, please contact the Talent Management team for Application Help at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com
Job Req 11799
Back to top