Sr. Ad Campaign Performance Strategist
Sr. Campaign Performance Strategist
The Sr. Campaign Performance Strategist is responsible for tracking delivery, creating performance reports, optimizing digital ad campaigns and billing reconciliation. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills, excellent communication and attention to detail. The Performance Strategist will partner with Campaign Operations, Planning & Strategy and Sales to ensure campaign success and client satisfaction. Additionally, the Campaign Performance Strategist will work closely with WSJ Custom Studios team in helping to shape custom programs around performance data. This role requires communication both with internal and external clients. The candidate must be patient, flexible, enjoy a fast paced environment, dedicated to client satisfaction and team oriented. The Sr. Campaign Performance Strategist must also possess superb time-management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Work closely with our Custom Studios team to support and provide analytics for all custom content programs.
- Provide benchmarking and insights for custom content packages and programs.
- Maintain and edit reporting templates around brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with Planning and Operations to build more effective and performance oriented plans.
- Coordinate weekly meetings with Sales and Operations to review campaign performance
- Monitor delivery and optimize campaigns based on clients success metrics
- Interact with internal & external clients and speak to the details of campaign performance.
- Manage and be accountable for billing reconciliation and reporting.
- Help to train and mentor Campaign Performance Strategists.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client’s campaign goals and provide insights into the campaign.
- 2 -3 years minimum of online advertising and analytical experience.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Understanding of ad-serving technologies. DFP/DFA, Native ad servers a plus.
- Understanding of analytics tools. Omniture, Google Analytics, SimpleReach, Moat.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong written and communication skills
- Knowledge of 3rd party vendors (Mediamind, Pointroll, DFA, Atlas, etc).
- Ideal candidate is someone who possesses the ability to take initiative and drive projects with minimal supervision.
- BA/BS preferred
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2015-27664
Job Locations USA – NY-NEW YORK
Job Function Sales Operations
Business Area ADVERTISING SALES
Job Area1 Advertising
Job Area2 ..
Back to top