Social Media Associate
Job Description: Social Media Associate
Dow Jones is seeking an experienced Social Media Executive to work across The Wall Street Journal and Barron’s. The role will entail supporting the Social Media Manager across multiple paid social media campaigns – from planning to implementation, optimization and analysis –across the entire social landscape. The ideal candidate will have experience in campaign building, particularly on Facebook and Twitter.
- To support the Social Media Manager by driving Wall Street Journal and Barron’s subscriptions across social platforms
- To manage the creative briefing process for all paid social assets
- To work with media partners such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter
- To monitor and react to live social analytics
- To analyze market trends and competitors and make recommendation to help shape our social strategy
- A minimum of one years experience working in social media and a knowledge in managing and executing paid media campaigns
- A fundamental understanding of major social networks; use, targeting, analytics
- An interest in emerging social media products and opportunities
- Ability to optimize headlines, images, video, and copy for social networks
- First rate communication skills, including presentational ability
- Strong negotiation and relationship skills
- Flexible schedule and availability
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2016-28370
Job Locations USA – NY-NEW YORK
Job Function Marketing
Business Area CONSUMER SALES & MARKETING
Job Area1 Sales
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
Subscriber Services Manager
Sendi works in Subscription Department at Dow Jones, dealing with fraudulent complaints and providing customer service support for WSJ, WSJ+, Barron's, and its affiliated sub-agencies.
Back to top