Social Media Associate
Job Description: Social Media Associate
Dow Jones is seeking an experienced Social Media Associate to work across The Wall Street Journal and Barron's. The role will entail supporting the Social Media Manager across multiple paid social media campaigns – from planning to implementation, optimization and analysis –across the entire social landscape. The ideal candidate will have experience in campaign building, particularly on Facebook and Twitter.
- To support the Social Media Manager by driving Wall Street Journal and Barron's subscriptions across social platforms
- To manage the creative briefing process for all paid social assets
- To work with media partners such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter
- To monitor and react to live social analytics
- To analyze market trends and competitors and make recommendation to help shape our social strategy
- A minimum of one years experience working in social media and a knowledge in managing and executing paid media campaigns
- A fundamental understanding of major social networks; use, targeting, analytics
- An interest in emerging social media products and opportunities
- Ability to optimize headlines, images, video, and copy for social networks
- First rate communication skills, including presentational ability
- Strong negotiation and relationship skills
- Flexible schedule and availability
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2017-29421
Job Locations USA-NY-NEW YORK
Job Function ..
Business Area CONSUMER SALES & MARKETING
Job Area1 Marketing & Corp Comms
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
News Editor, WSJ
Geoff manages the Money Investing Section of the WSJ, coordinating visual, graphical, and copy content published in print and online to present readers with the best finance market stories.
Back to top