Senior Talent Development Partner
The Senior Talent Development Partner works with the VP of Talent to define, develop, and execute (with support of a team) key learning and talent initiatives for top talent across the global company.
Deliver on the company's employee value proposition through the effective development and delivery of progressive, dynamic global talent solutions to nurture and grow our top talent and high potentials across the company.
Drive company-wide future of strategies such as external and internal programmatic experiences through skill building, task forces, coaching, executive sponsorship, digital transformation and the development of senior leader speaker series to create high impact development experiences
- Work in lockstep with our senior leadership team to ensure our talent strategy is aligned to our company strategy
- Develop, organize, and direct global leadership and executive development initiatives throughout the company including succession planning, talent reviews, coaching and performance consulting
- Facilitate training and conduct train-the-trainer programs
- Leverage the future of work in every initiative
- Understand the power of social and bring a blended learning approach to programs
- Generate learning material such as presentations, participant guides, and reference guides in complex projects and strategic initiatives
- Develop /maintain relationships with outsourced partners and vendors
- Balance the need to deliver programs with the realities of working within a fast paced News and Technology arena
- Influence a culture of knowledge sharing by ensuring intellectual capital is being packaged and leveraged appropriately to suit a variety of audiences
- Anticipate and react quickly to shifts in strategy/focus by realigning and reprioritizing work streams as necessary
- Must display exceptional facilitation and project management skills
- A strategic, agile, passionate, high energy, creative innovator who possesses the drive to make things happen and have fun while doing it
- A Bachelor's degree with a major in Training and Human Resource Development, Organizational Design/Development, or Educational Technology is required or equivalent proven experience
- 5 - 7 years of top talent and curriculum development experience
- 5 - 7 years of training facilitation experience
- 5 - 7 years of leadership and executive development experience
- 5 - 7 years of successful project management experience
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: PEOPLE
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you require assistance in completing the online application, please contact the Talent Management team for Application Help at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com
Job Req 11316
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
Product Team Head, The Wall Street Journal
Katharina supervises digital products for The Wall Street Journal. She leads a team of product managers, and together, they set goals and roadmaps for projects to improve the company’s apps, website, and off-platform experiences.
Back to top