Senior Software Engineer
- As part of a cross-functional agile software team, you will design, implement, and maintain ReST API applications in a highly collaborative environment
- Lead teams technically in delivering web applications using Platform ReST APIs
- Participate and lead technical discussions about technology, infrastructure and consider the pros/cons of a technology choice based on business value, scalability, maintainability and project delivery performance.
- Support Dow Jones technical cultural values and are capable of driving toward solutions independently, seeking feedback when appropriate.
- Maintain and share knowledge in emerging technologies and tools in the industry
- Being able to prioritize and manage work, adhering to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2017-30031
Job Locations USA-NJ-PRINCETON
Job Function IT Development
Business Area TECHNOLOGY - PROD & ENG
Job Area1 Technology
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
News Editor, WSJ
Geoff manages the Money Investing Section of the WSJ, coordinating visual, graphical, and copy content published in print and online to present readers with the best finance market stories.
Back to top