Senior People Operations (HRIS) Technical Analyst
Join the HRIS (People Operations) team as a key member responsible for shared service support within the Workday HCM system
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides shared service support for various News Corp Companies with the focus on the Indian business units within the tenant
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge to troubleshoot and fix issues related to the following Workday modules and related integrations:
- Absence Management
- Advanced Compensation
- Time Tracking
- Talent Management
- Reporting/Calculated Fields
- BIRT Reports
- Partners with the application management support vendor to provide technical support
- Handles administration and support of existing environment and future upgrades of Workday integration technologies such as Studio, PECI and PICOF
- Familiar with Workday migration tools such as Object Transporter and Workday Solutions
- Performs mass upload using enterprise integration builder (EIB) in Workday
- Develops functional/technical specifications and test plans for bug fixes and enhancements
- Continually seeks ways to improves the process of delivering Workday solutions
- Deploys changes to Production following SOX Compliance policy
- Minimum of 2 implementation experiences with a Workday certified partner
- Prior experience as a team lead with supervisory responsibilities
- Works independently with minimal supervision
- Able to work flexible hours (1pm-10pm IST) to collaborate with EMEA and North America teams
- 5+ years of Workday implementation and support experience
- Ability to collaborate with users from different regions and able to communicate effectively
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: PEOPLE
Job Category: Human Resources Group
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 13499
Back to top