Senior Manager, Marketing
Department / Product Overview:
The Dow Jones Customer Group attracts and retains customers by creating distinctive experiences and valued relationships for mutual profit. We work across all of the elite Dow Jones brands to appeal to a broad, high-level client base and provide a distinctive experience to each one. In addition, the group’s focus is on consistently providing excellent service and developing and nurturing valued, lasting relationships with our customers.
Title: Senior Manager/Director, Corporate Marketing, Risk & Compliance
Reports to: Vice President, Corporate Marketing
Location: New York, NY
The Corporate Marketing team is responsible for creating marketing strategies and promotional initiatives designed to drive corporate revenues across Dow Jones.
Reporting to the Vice President, Corporate Marketing, the senior global Marketing Manager for Risk & Compliance is responsible for driving brand awareness and executing results-oriented B to B campaigns, events and programs to create demand and drive qualified leads for Dow Jones Risk & Compliance
- Responsible for planning, implementing and managing global strategy to drive brand awareness,growth and expansion of Risk & Compliance business
- Identify and manage global partnerships to support program
- Responsible for driving high quality marketing leads for Risk & Compliance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute key marketing activities such as advertising, industry / client events, direct marketing, promotional tools and marketing materials
- Maintain close collaboration with sales, product and analytics teams to analyze effectiveness, identify new opportunities and measure against KPIs
- Maintaina strong understanding of Dow Jones’ solutions, industry trends and competitive landscape to ensure proper positioning for clear, consistent communications
- Manage budget and timelines
- 10-15 years of marketing experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven success in demand generation marketing
- Proven ability to multi-task and adhere to tight deadlines in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Strong portfolio of work showcasing various forms of marketing executions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Photoshop, InDesign and email marketing platforms preferred
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2016-28870
Job Locations USA – NY-NEW YORK
Job Function Marketing
Business Area ..
Job Area1 Professional Information Business
Job Area2 ..
Back to top