Senior Customer Services Associate
The position resides in the Customer Experience Team, reporting to Customer Service Supervisor, Americas. Under minimal supervision, the Senior Customer Services Associate is responsible for providing superior customer service for the Dow Jones Private Markets and WSJ Pro suite of products and services. The Senior Associate also has a responsibility to ensure that our customers are satisfied and remain loyal to Dow Jones Private Markets and WSJ Pro products.
- Provide high level telephone and e-support (web forms, e-mail, and web chat) on Dow JonesPrivate Markets and WSJ Pro suite of products and services by assisting customers with queries concerning product navigation, content, billing/account administration and first line technical support.
- Provide advanced search assistance to ourPrivate Markets and WSJ Pro customers.
- Act as the single point of contact for customer issues, logging all issues efficiently and accurately.
- Provide guidance to global team members that assist with first levelPrivate Markets and WSJ Pro support.
- Assist with training and documentation, as needed.
- Track progress on outstanding incidents to ensure customers get accurate and timely updates and resolution.
- Partner with the Sales teams in providing an exceptional level of service.
- Work with Sales in identifying opportunities within accounts.
Key Relationships internally and externally:
- The Senior Customer Service Associate plays an integral part in customer satisfaction and retention and will establish the strongest possible personalized relationship with our customers.
- The Senior Customer Service Associate is an integral part of the business group and will work closely and maintain a professional relationship with Customer Service colleagues, locally and globally, to ensure synergy across the entire group.
- Work with other Dow Jones departments, including Product and Content Management teams, to ensure escalated issues are handled timely and correctly.
- Partner with Sales to provide an exceptional level of service for ourPrivate Markets and WSJ Pro products.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience Required:
- 2 years experience in a telephone and e-mail based customer support environment involved with complex products.
- Understanding of corporate intranets and integrated knowledge solutions.
- Sound judgement with the ability to solve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to quickly establish trust, reliability and expertise over the phone and in written communication.
- People skills with ability to listen, empathize, and effectively handle challenging customers in a professional manner.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction to build and develop relationships. Ability to identify problems, assess needs and solve problems.
- Technical aptitude with previous experience supporting applications in a web environment.
- Understanding of financial markets.
- Understanding of customer needs and ability to suggest Dow Jones products and services to existing as well as potential customers.
- Team player to move team toward completion of goals.
- Ability to understand complex product knowledge and identify appropriate solutions.
- Ability to follow a large set of procedural guidelines and adjust to changes when required to a very high accuracy level.
- Positive outlook on change and a flexible approach to the work environment and structure.
- Oral and written communication skills in Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, or Chinese would be a strong plus.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2016-28517
Job Locations USA – NJ-PRINCETON
Job Function ..
Business Area CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Job Area1 Customer Experience
Job Area2 ..
Back to top