Senior Analyst, SAP GRC Controls
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with coordination, design and testing of Annual Management / Internal SOX Controls testing program.
- Coordinate Quarterly User Access Testing for FSAs (Financially Significant Applications)
- Responsible for developing and administering SAP GRC to ensure controls are appropriately evaluated, tested, and monitored through the GRC PC module
- Work closely with the Internal Audit, Business, Compliance and Basis teams in implementing GRC PC CCMs and workflows
- Works with business and project teams to troubleshoot issues with automated controls monitoring using GRC and identify and implement appropriate solutions
- Ensures the integrity and protection of SAP controls through business and technical support of GRC processes
- Understand compliance requirements which may impact security and works with business and project teams to develop security solutions which address these requirements
- Assist and support routine audits to identify weaknesses in SAP system security and controls configurations and coordinate with management to remediate.
- Manage the full life cycle of role changes from design, development, testing, final move to production for GRC
- Run and monitor all SOX related reports, look for issues, communicate concerns and provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Responsible for overseeing SOD (Segregation of Duties) conflicts and mitigating controls.
- Ensure appropriate IT processes, procedures, and standards are in place and being followed
- Utilize SAP Service Marketplace and Solution Manger to implement and test SAP GRC Security Notes as released by SAP.
- Provide ongoing training of support team and business users including documentation updates
- Keep informed regarding pending industry changes, trends, and best practices and assesses the
potential impact of these changes on organizational processes.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- 5 + years' experience in roles in areas such as internal/external auditing, fraud analysis and prevention, business process, information security, and business continuity.
- SAP GRC Process Controls software experience (required).
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate risk and program value in business terms that can be clearly understood at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent analytical skills in order to understand the implications and complexities of different regulations.
- Partnering: Develops networks and builds alliances; collaborates across business functions to build relationships and achieve common goals.
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: FINANCE
Job Category: Finance Group
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 17420
Back to top