Senior Analyst, FP&A,Business Planning
The FP&A group is currently seeking a Senior Analyst to support our business focusing on financial planning and consolidation. The successful candidate will help develop, communicate and monitor departmental and product budgets and forecasts with a keen eye on achieving the overall financial target. Their analysis will aid the Director of Business Planning and SVP of Finance to assess the financial impact of the business's decision making at a consolidated level.
- Consolidate and create monthly, quarterly and yearly results and forecasts into management level presentations.
- Develop corporate reporting and identify systems and data improvements.
- Maintain a good understanding of the revenue and cost drivers and trends, and prepare reports to senior management.
- Maintain the FP&A group's deadlines in order to deliver key consolidated reporting needs within the finance group and to our parent company.
- Assist in driving project work from end to end (collection of data, creation of model/analysis of trends, and support identification of key issues and turning this into a management level presentation) to support strategic decisions within the business.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, CPA or Bachelors degree in finance or accounting preferred.
- Relevant Commercial Finance experience 4 years+.
- Planning and organizational skills including effective time management.
- High degree of proficiency in PC/computer skills including experience with various financial applications and reporting tools and with Excel and Word.
- PeopleSoft and TM1 financial systems experience highly preferred.
- Demonstrates initiative, good communication skills and a team player.
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: FINANCE
Job Category: Finance Group
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Req ID: 13240
Back to top