SAML Implementation Specialist
- Princeton, NJ
Job Description:System Support Specialist (Identity & Access Team)DJDow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.The Wall Street Journal is America's largest newspaper by paid circulation with more than 2.2 million customers. In recent years, the Journal has expanded its core content offering to include coverage of the arts, culture, lifestyle, sports, and personal health, building on its heritage as the leading source of business and financial news. Published by Dow Jones, one of the world's largest news gathering operations with nearly 2,000 journalists in more than 80 bureaus, The Wall Street Journal now spans 12 editions in nine languages, engaging readers across newspapers, websites, magazines, social media, and video. The Journal holds 35 Pulitzer Prizes for outstanding journalism.Customer GroupUnited by our ambitions, the Dow Jones Customer group will attract and retain customers by creating distinctive experiences and valued relationships for mutual profit. We work across all of the elite Dow Jones brands to appeal to a broad, high-level client base and provide a distinctive experience to each one. In addition, the group's focus is on consistently providing excellent service and developing and nurturing valued, lasting relationships with our customers.Customer Experience DepartmentThe Customer Experience Department works within the Customer Group supporting our Consumer and PIB businesses to deliver a best-in-class customer experience. The 3 main pillars of customer experience support nearly every facet of Dow Jones globally providing campaign analytics, quality assurance, experience design and much more. They are based out of three main locations (Princeton, NJ; Barcelona, Spain; and Hong Kong).Customer Service TeamThis team provides 1st through 3rd level support for global customer contacts providing 24/7 coverage for clients of our consumer and PIB products. Included with the service team is the contact center operations which is responsible for Training, Quality Management, Service Performance reporting, Service Design and the Systems that support the Customer Service team.Position Summary:The System Support Specialist provides technical support related to technical integration and authentication for the PIB and Consumer product suites. The System Support Specialist supports customers using or moving to single sign-on (SSO) for the full suite of Dow Jones products and works with our customers and Sales to implement SSO/SAML solutions. The System Support Specialist will provide support to both pre and post sales to ensure customers receive outstanding support.Based in: Princeton, NJReports to: Identity & Access manager.Key Responsibilities:
- Provide technical expertise related to SSO, SAML and other proprietary and non-proprietary protocols used by Dow Jones during pre-sales activities and client prospect meetings.
- Be an project manager and important contact for all SAML implementations and migrations.
- Manage and act as important contact for our customer integrations for Consumer products.
- Work with Account Development Executives (Sales) providing technical input into all relevant customer relationship activities as related to SSO and seamless authentication.
- Work with Product, Technology, and Engineering to maintain expertise across all solution offerings ensuring the latest capabilities are reviewed with Account Team.
- Use CRM system and reporting to monitor and increase Active Users and User Login success.
- Maintain records of all customer interactions, opportunities and projects in CRM system.
- Be the Expert and escalation point for SAML and SSO implementations across both PIB and Consumer products.
- Document all customer interactions in appropriate CRM system.
- Contribute to development and improvement of internal support documentation and training materials for 1st and 2nd level support teams.
- Create Enterprise Profiles for SAML and SSO customers which will aid in 1st and 2nd level support of customers, minimizing escalations and improving first call resolution.
- Provide guidance to Product for future technology adoption based on customer feedback.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 5 years experience in a customer-facing technical role.
- Knowledge of technologies which impact Dow Jones solutions including I.T. Infrastructure, Authentication, Connectivity, Content Delivery, Web Services API, XML/HTML. SAML and Single Sign-on solutions
- An understanding of EIP, CRM, ERP, Content Management, Database Publishing, Intranet & Business Intelligence
- Experience using Splunk, New Relic and AWS Cloud Watch Monitoring tools for troubleshooting.
- Experience who has defined I.T. solutions in a collaborative business environment with teams consisting of customers, sales staff and development groups.
- Demonstrate/convey to the customer an understanding of their business and the industry in which they compete
- Relate with customers through understanding of the technical environment, assess needs and to promote the accomplishment of work goals.
- Assimilate and apply new information relating to web technologies and information services.
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: PRINT & ENT SVCS - CUSTOMER SERVICE
Job Category: IT Administration/Support Group
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 21132
Back to top