Sales Role - future openings
Financial News is the leading publication covering the securities industry. Founded in 1996, and part of the Dow Jones Group, Financial News has established itself as an indispensable source of news and analysis for the global securities industry. Financial professionals utilise Financial News’ multiple platforms including print, online, mobile and events to keep themselves informed of the Investment Banking, Asset Management and Trading & Technology sectors.
We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic relationship managers and new business sales managers to join the team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of key site license accounts territory.
- Face to face and telephone contact with all accounts to build relationship, educate customers regarding FN offerings (digital, print and mobile) to execute the engagement, incremental and new business objectives.
- Increase engagement and registered users within site licenses
- New business development to include incremental revenue and new business accounts.
- Identify key leads for site license new business
- Convert single subscriptions to site licenses
- Work with customer service to ensure optimum account management
- Maintain data, contacts and notes in CRM system
- Work in conjunction with marketing to optimize engagement with key accounts and drive new business
- Attendance at reward events and conferences
Qualifications / Competencies / Skills / Experience:
- Proven track record in telephone and face to face sales skills
- Focus on negotiation and closing skills
- Ability to work consultatively with clients and build and foster strong internal and external relationships
- Track record in the B2B publishing environment is desirable
- Strong time management skills with attention to planning and tracking
- Good level of business awareness
- Some international travel will be required
What we offer? – In return, we offer a professional, progressive and multicultural environment for you to grow both personally as well as a wide range of benefits offered by a global company.
Please note only candidates requested for interview will be contacted
Requisition ID 2016-29080
Job Locations GBR – LONDON
Job Function ..
Business Area ADVERTISING SALES
Job Area1 Sales
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
Subscriber Services Manager
Sendi works in Subscription Department at Dow Jones, dealing with fraudulent complaints and providing customer service support for WSJ, WSJ+, Barron's, and its affiliated sub-agencies.
Back to top