Sales Manager, Japan (E)
When you join Dow Jones, you become part of the most dynamic, creative and savvy news and information companies in the world. As a global leader in news and business intelligence, we're newswires, websites, newspapers, apps, newsletters, databases, magazines, radio and television --including some of the widest-read and most-respected brands. Our media inform the discussions and decisions that are vital to the world's commerce, while our databases make the business world more transparent. We continually develop technology to transform information into insight and prosperity. From over 50 countries and in over a dozen languages, we enlighten and inspire audiences with authoritative, differentiated and trusted content.
We are seeking energetic and innovative sales professionals to join the Corporate sales division of Dow Jones in ourTokyooffice as:
SALES MANAGER, JAPAN (1-Year Contract to Perm)
Key Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Develop new and grow existing business for Dow Jones corporate and financial products such as Factiva.com, Risk & Compliance, DNA and other corporate subscriptions and solutions.
- Using your proven sales and flair for new business and account management, you will work with key internal stakeholders and sales specialists to build strong client relationships and increase revenues.
- High achievers with at least 4 years of proven sales record in a B2B sales role, who are able to demonstrate superior consultative solution sales skills, whilst earning reward for meeting or exceeding revenue growth targets.
- You would have strong face-to-face, phone-based communication and presentation skills.
- Savvy sales people with an interest for knowledge-sharing technologies such as CRMs and Portals; intranets; competitive intelligence; knowledge management or global media distribution.
- A broad understanding of the online business information and financial markets with sales experience in those markets would be desirable.
- Financial sector markets knowledge will be an advantage.
- Degree holder with fluency in business English/ native Japanese required.
- This is a 1-year contract position with the possibility of permanent conversion thereafter.
Dow Jones recruits high achievers, self-motivated and innovative thinkers and we reward talent with exceptional opportunities for career growth and competitive remuneration with comprehensive benefits. Those of you who think that this could be your most exciting sales call of the day and know that you can make an immediate contribution to the success of Dow Jones in Asia, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please submit in confidence a Cover Letter, detailed resume stating your qualifications, contact details and both current and expected salary via:
Please note only candidates requested for interview will be contacted
Requisition ID 2017-29650
Job Locations JPN-TOKYO
Job Function ..
Business Area PIB SALES - APAC
Job Area1 Sales
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
News Editor, WSJ
Geoff manages the Money Investing Section of the WSJ, coordinating visual, graphical, and copy content published in print and online to present readers with the best finance market stories.
Back to top