Sales Coordinator, WSJ. Magazine
Sales Coordinator – WSJ. Magazine
The Wall Street Journal is America’s largest newspaper by total average circulation with more than 2.3 million subscribers and 36 million global digital visitors per month.
The Journal has evolved its core content offering to include coverage of fashion, lifestyle, culture, arts, travel, and design showcased in WSJ Weekend and in the world’s leading luxury magazine – WSJ. Magazine . This expansion has attracted the most successful fashion, luxury, and beauty brands to The Wall Street Journal and WSJ. Magazine.
The Sales Coordinator will support the WSJ.Magazine team at The Wall Street Journal in both print and online. Working within a fast paced multimedia sales team, and supporting the Account Executives and Sales Associates in all phases of selling.
- Support the sales team with sale of US print & digital campaigns securing space availabilities and reservations
- Prepare reports used by management and sales teams for forecasting, analysis, and budgeting
- Assist with research and marketing for proposals and special projects as needed
- Ensure that the sales team has the required sales materials and support information for sales calls and RFP responses
- Act as a liaison between advertisers and agencies to verify insertion dates, rates, and secure ad materials
- Continuously monitor live campaigns to gauge delivery success
- After close of sale, passes along critical information including signed contracts to the post-sales support team
- Attention to detail and strong written and communication skills
- Proven ability to work well within a team environment while accomplishing individual projects
- Strong proficiency with Google and Microsoft applications
- Strong interpersonal skills
- College degree required
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2016-28000
Job Locations USA – NY-NEW YORK
Job Function Sales Planning/Support
Business Area ADVERTISING SALES
Job Area1 Advertising
Job Area2 ..
Back to top