The Sales Coordinator will support the ad sales team in the Wall Street Journal, both print and online. Working with a fast paced multimedia sales team, Sales Coordinators partner on integrated programs as well as high impact campaigns and standalone onlinesales. This position supports the assigned Sales Associate/Account Executive teams to process incoming Insertion Orders (IOs), back-end account maintenance, and continuously monitor live campaigns to gauge delivery success.
- Support thesalesteam withsaleof US print and digital campaigns securing space availabilities and reservations; entering IO to reserve inventory for all incoming accounts
- Prepare reports used by management andsalesteams for forecasting, analysis, and budgeting
- Assist with research for proposals and special projects as needed
- Ensure that thesalesteam has the requiredsalesmaterials and support information forsalescalls and RFP responses
- Act as a liaison between advertisers and agencies to verify insertion dates, rates, and secure ad materials and assets.
- After close ofsale, passes along critical information including signed contracts to the post-salessupport team, screenshots and e-tearsheets to clients as well as mid campaign digital performance updates.
- Attention to detail and strong written and communication skills
- Proven ability to work well within a team environment while accomplishing individual projects
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft applications
- Strong interpersonal skills
- College degree preferred
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2016-28761
Job Locations USA – IL-CHICAGO
Job Function Sales Planning/Support
Business Area ADVERTISING SALES
Job Area1 Sales
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
Subscriber Services Manager
Sendi works in Subscription Department at Dow Jones, dealing with fraudulent complaints and providing customer service support for WSJ, WSJ+, Barron's, and its affiliated sub-agencies.
Back to top