Sales Administrator, Japan (E)
Reporting to the Regional Sales Director, Japan, the sales administrator will work closely with the Japan sales team to support the smooth operations of sales.Our ideal candidate would be detail-oriented and self-motivated. You should have strong communication skills and a professional demeanor. You should be very well-organized, take ownership of the tasks at hand, calm under pressure, and capable of multi-tasking. You will also be someone who enjoys being a team player, and can handle many different types of people and cultures with tact and courtesy.
- Performs general duties to included but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mail distribution and filing
- Answer phones promptly and uses good judgment to prioritize the distribution of messages in a timely manner.
- Responsible for keeping inventory of all office supplies and placing orders for replenishment when needed.
- Maintains team office space, phones, expense records.
- Preparing written communications for customers including emails, letters, new year cards.
- Coordinates meetings and conference calls
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Perform all other duties such as special projects as assigned
- Working with sales and marketing team to coordinate sales initiatives such as campaigns and events.
- Working directly with clients to resolve ongoing account issues such as change requests and invoicing questions
- Working with the APAC & Japan sales team to assist with account usage, billing or other data analysis
- Submit Sales Order
- Maintain contracts/ send invoice per Sales and/or Customer's request
- Initiate product trials for new/additional users from Dow Jones, and third party vendors with finance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Native Japanese and Business English preferred
- High level of initiative and self-motivation
- Proficient with Microsoft and CRM applications
- Well organized and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work well within a team environment while accomplishing individual tasks
- Administrative support experience preferred
If you feel that this exciting and fast paced position matches your skills, experience and motivation, please submit your CV and state your salary expectations via our Career Site.
Only short listed candidates will be notified
Requisition ID 2017-30075
Job Locations JPN-TOKYO
Job Function ..
Business Area CORPORATE SALES & MARKETING
Job Area1 Sales
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
News Editor, WSJ
Geoff manages the Money Investing Section of the WSJ, coordinating visual, graphical, and copy content published in print and online to present readers with the best finance market stories.
Back to top