Barron's is looking for thoughtful, curious, and intellectually brave reporters to join a growing team.
We're looking for reporters who are:
- relentlessly committed to factual accuracy
- willing to express strong views, based on deep reporting
- reliable at turning in excellent stories under tight deadline pressure
- adept at data analysis and at collaborating with designers on data visualizations
- excited about experimenting with different forms of storytelling, on a variety of digital platforms as well as in print
- comfortable engaging with audiences on video, podcasts, and at live events
- recognized as an authority in the subject areas they cover, with an extensive network of relevant sources
- knowledgeable and passionate about finance and business, fascinated by the future of financial markets, and addicted to breaking news
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Job Locations USA-NY-NEW YORK
Requisition ID 2017-30615
Job Function News/Editorial
Job Area1 News
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
News Editor, WSJ
Geoff manages the Money Investing Section of the WSJ, coordinating visual, graphical, and copy content published in print and online to present readers with the best finance market stories.
Back to top