Regional Sales Coordinator (Hong Kong)-E
The role of the Regional Sales Coordinator (RSC) is to work closely with the APAC regional sales team to ensure that clients experience a first class relationship with Dow Jones and support the smooth operations of regional sales.
The Regional Sales Coordinator works closely with all Sales Managers, Regional Sales Directors and the Head of Sales in support of sales activities, contracting, setup of client accounts and ongoing account changes.
Our ideal candidate would be detail-oriented and self-motivated. You should have strong communication skills and a professional demeanor. You should be extremely well-organized, take ownership of the tasks at hand, calm under pressure, and capable of multi-tasking. You will also be someone who enjoys being a team player, and can handle many different types of people and cultures with tact and courtesy.
Analysis and Reporting
- Working directly with clients to resolve ongoing account issues such as change requests and invoicing questions
- Working with the APAC sales team to assist with account usage, billing or other data analysis
Account Set-up/ Maintenance
- Submit Sales Orders/Jira Tickets/Maintenance Cases
- Locate contracts/ send invoice per Sales and/or Customer's request
Customer and Vendor Liason
- Initiate product trials for new/additional users from Dow Jones, and third party vendors
- Act as liaison for new and existing customers through follow-up to ensure correct service levels and rates are applied
- University graduate with fluency in English
- High level of initiative and self-motivation. Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Proven ability to work well within a team environment while accomplishing individual tasks
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft applications
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Administrative support experience preferred
What do we offer?
We offer a professional, progressive and multicultural work environment for you to grow both personally as well as the opportunity to work for one of the world's leading financial and business news companies.
How do you apply?
If you feel that this exciting and fast paced position matches your skills, experience and motivation, please submit your CV and state your salary expectations to us via our job site.
Only short listed candidates will be notified
Requisition ID 2017-29794
Job Locations HKG-HONG KONG
Job Function ..
Business Area PIB SALES - APAC
Job Area1 Professional Information Business
Job Area2 Product & Operations
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
News Editor, WSJ
Geoff manages the Money Investing Section of the WSJ, coordinating visual, graphical, and copy content published in print and online to present readers with the best finance market stories.
Back to top