Recruiting Coordinator/ Analyst
Join the dynamic People Team of Dow Jones! This global industry leader seeks a Recruitment Coordinator to become a part of a creative, professional and energetic environment.
The right person is smart, quickly and accurately carries out procedure, is able to anticipate and troubleshoot problems, has a high emotional intelligence, is outgoing, and possesses a discernible sense of humor. Finally, you must love learning, reading, media and entertainment - we are a leading global publishing company after all, and our parent company is News Corporation.
- Schedule of all interviews in a timely manner for a high volume recruitment team
- Responsible for all aspects of phone and in person interview scheduling, offer creation, and background check process.
- Provide top-level ad-hoc and regular recruiting reports for recruiters
- Maintain data integrity in systems of record through frequent communication with Recruiters and HRIS
- Post openings across various sites
- Manage a small requisition load or sourcing load based on team needs; work closely with hiring managers on full-life cycle recruiting.
- Network to find passive candidates via various channels: industry contacts, association memberships, groups and employees
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates
- Work with our recruiters and managers to gain a deep understanding our jobs and find creative sourcing solutions to provide a large volume of high quality active and passive candidates.
- Utilize diverse channels of digital and social media sites for recruitment
- Screen candidates and qualify based off of requirements determined by hiring managers
- Responsible for contractor conversions
- Track all referrals.
- Initiate background checks; escalate discrepancies to Recruiting Manager for resolution
- Initiate new hire on-boarding
- 2-3 years of recruitment or administrative support experience
- Previous experience with HR databases and automated recruiting tools is preferred
- Previous experience running detailed reports (ideally from an applicant tracking or human resource management system) is a plus
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) effectively and tactfully in a customer service manner
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with all levels of management
- Must be computer literate in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must be proficient in internet database research
- Must be able to coordinate and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: PEOPLE
Job Category: Human Resources Group
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you require assistance in completing the online application, please contact the Talent Management team for Application Help at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com
Job Req 13693
Back to top