The Dow Jones People Team is looking for a Recruiter who will identify, engage, and attract top level talent. We are in need of a Recruiter with high energy to share our brand story with candidates to build a talent pipeline. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is resilient, excited to learn and loves to solve recruiting/talent challenges.
- Lead full life cycle of recruiting, from planning, sourcing, assessing, through hiring.
- Cultivate strong consultative relationships with Hiring Managers, Senior Recruiters and People Business Partners to deeply understand requirements of various roles.
- Partner with VP Recruitment, Senior Recruiters and Hiring Managers to plan sourcing strategies to build talent pipelines.
- Source and engage active and passive candidates using various search techniques.
- Screen resumes, and phone & google hangout interview candidates.
- Manage, recommend and drive improvements to the recruiting process with the candidate experience top of mind.
- Assist Senior Recruiters with related projects and reports on ongoing or ad hoc basis.
- Ensure recruiting practices are in compliance with Country/State guidelines and internal processes.
- 2-5 years of Talent Acquisition experience in a best-in-class organization.
- Ability to articulate employment value proposition.
- Adept with using a variety of recruiting technologies to source talent.
- Demonstrated experience applying innovative and leading recruiting practices, keeping up with trends.
- Expresses enthusiasm and energy to evolve a best-in-class global talent acquisition function.
- Ability to be comfortable with ambiguity in a fast paced business while also demonstrating characteristics as a change agent.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal, communication and consulting skills. Ability to interact with all levels.
- Adept in analytical skills skills and ability to manage various metrics preferred.
- Proven organizational skills with ability to prioritize effectively and manage multiple tasks in an environment with competing demands
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: PEOPLE
Job Category: Human Resources Group
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you require assistance in completing the online application, please contact the Talent Management team for Application Help at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com
Job Req 8877
Back to top