Quality Analyst, Due Diligence
The Quality Analyst, Due Diligence , is responsible for proofreading and editing a high volume of custom reports on tight deadlines to ensure they meet the client's exacting specifications. In addition to editing due diligence reports, the team is responsible for the complete work cycle of the Due Diligence reports, from assigning all incoming requests to dealing directly with client queries. The Quality Analyst must be able to work closely with colleagues in Sales and research colleagues through Data Strategy.
We are looking for talented professionals to fill a vacancy in our Singapore office
Dow Jones' Risk and Compliance business provides a comprehensive response to financial regulations by offering global, accurate, up-to-date information on people and companies -- enabling customers to meet regulatory guidelines, perform enhanced due diligence, control money laundering and illicit payments, and manage risk across their business.
- Strong editing and proofreading skills. Prior experience in research or editorial role an advantage
- Fluency in English and at least one other language
- Previous experience in the field of Due Diligence or equivalent research experience desirable
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to handle large volumes of information and meet tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge with Microsoft Office, particularly Word.
- Flexible team player with a high level of initiative and self-motivation
- Good research skills, including online search tools.
- Strong organizational/time management skills
- Knowledge of and interest in international affairs
- Ability to work as part of a multicultural team, to build and maintain good working relationships
- Ability to adapt readily to changing customer requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of public records (such as court records etc.) in the US and other countries desirable
- Specialist legal, business or financial knowledge an advantage
If this position matches your experience, skills and motivations please submit your CV and a covering letter detailing why you feel you are suitable for the role.
https://dowjones.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Dow Jones Career/job/Singapore/Quality-Analyst--Due-Diligence Job Req_11505
Please note only candidates requested for interview will be contacted
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: DATA STRATEGY
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you require assistance in completing the online application, please contact the Talent Management team for Application Help at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
Product Team Head, The Wall Street Journal
Katharina supervises digital products for The Wall Street Journal. She leads a team of product managers, and together, they set goals and roadmaps for projects to improve the company’s apps, website, and off-platform experiences.
Back to top