Dow Jones & Co., Inc., publisher of the Wall Street Journal, currently has openings available in the Chicopee Newspaper production operation.
We currently have openings for year, round fill-in Pressman .
- Comfortable working in a fast paced newspaper environment.
- Due to working around and operating heavy equipment with 4 levels of moving parts, the following physical requirements are necessary. Good vision, balance, hearing, & hand eye coordination. Also must be able to stand for 7.5 hrs, be able to lift 50 lbs., kneel, bend, stoop and reach out and overhead, climb stairs and ladders and push rolls of newsprint.
- High School Graduate or equal.
- Good color perception.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Available for work on-call with short notice.
- Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2015-27283
Job Locations USA – MA-CHICOPEE
Job Function Production
Business Area OPERATIONS
Job Area1 Product & Operations
Job Area2 ..
Back to top