Project Manager, Mansion Global
The Project Manager is responsible for bringing together Mansion Global/Barron's people and projects to drive efficiency and speed, removing obstacles that would otherwise slow down the organization. As part of the Mansion Global team, collaborate with leadership to manage and execute special projects and to provide business collaboration with; budget and finance; human resources; and operations. Provides support to the GM and helps manage team resources.
Key Responsibilities: Attends relevant meetings, develops and manages work plans, and ensures or facilitates appropriate follow up. Drafts key communications such as documentation, presentations, reports, and policies. Researches strategic intent of, develops agendas for, and prepares materials or presentations for meetings. Conducts complex projects requiring comprehensive research and data analysis. Collaborates with others to facilitate projects and ensure timelines and action plans are accomplished on budget and on time. Provides leadership to project team members and ensures integration of relevant business processes. Participates in roadmapping, long-range planning, trending, and budgeting. Ensures the integrity and accuracy of information and reporting. Analyzes data and reports, identifies and summarizes trends, develops executive summaries.
Performs related responsibilities as required:
- Support GM and team on administrative level tasks
- Special Projects as assigned by GM
- Assist with gathering and compiling information for staff meetings
- Meet on a regular basis with GM and team to ensure work flows and deadlines are being kept/met
- Team meets with key managers on regularly basis to review job list and all forecast information is accurate and up to date
- Participate in GM's review meetings/conference calls and Leadership meetings and quarterly budget meetings as needed
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Takes a leadership role in managing complex projects
- Effectively communicate with all levels of management and employees
- Work well under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
- Manages multiple projects while remaining flexible and positive
- Proficiency in Office Suite and multi-platform (excel, powerpoint, etc)
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Clarity of thought
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: A bachelor's degree in business administration or other related field preferred. 5+ years of experience with an emphasis on project management and senior level executive support. Expertise in use of office technology, including the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint); Internet; and e-mail . Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team-based environment. Experience in digital media required.
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: BG - MANSION GLOBAL
Job Category: Operations Group
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 17299
Back to top