Professional Service Project Manager
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES PROJECT MANAGER
Who we are and what we do?
The newly developed WSJ Professional Membership team is responsible for recruiting and retaining members of the world's foremost influential business membership. We equip ambitious professionals with the essential intelligence and tools they need to better lead their industries, grow their businesses and advance their careers. We provide a highly specialized service that builds on the power of our journalism, the insight of our analysis, the ambition of our audience and the continuity of community.
This position will be responsible for achieving operational excellence in the Professional Membership unit. This will be across our digital and direct sales channels and the several platforms that support those channels. The successful candidate will evaluate the state of the current processes, identifying opportunities and risks. They will work with the rest of the business to improve these processes, project managing and ensuring the work is done to completion.
- Support the Director of Strategic Initiatives by project managing new product launches, system implementations and ensuring operational excellence of processes for the C-Suite and Professional audiences.
- Strategically drive ongoing process improvement, understanding business partners' goals and helping them achieve those goals
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions to maximize efficiency
- Work closely with marketing, sales, technology, net growth, and finance in order to support the day to day of Professional Membership products and services.
- management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery.
- Leverage project management skills to ensure products and services are delivered on schedule
- Automate processes to the greatest extent possible
- Ensure overall KPIs are captured for projects that are metrics driven, baselined and measurable.
- Create status reports in the project as needed with a frequency and cadence defined by the product and services leads
- Report progress to management and stakeholders regularly; be completely transparent
- A minimum of 5 years of project management experience
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders across the business
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Detailed oriented
- Excellent written and oral Communications Skills
- Strong leadership and diplomatic skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and transparently with others
- Ability to manage workload effectively in a fast paced environment
Where am I based?
Who is my manager?
Director of Strategic Initiatives
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: WSJ - CUSTOMER GROUP
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you require assistance in completing the online application, please contact the Talent Management team for Application Help at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com
Job Req 13176
Back to top