People Ops Workday Technical Lead (HRIS)
We are currently seeking high caliber candidates to join the People Operations (HRIS) team as a key member responsible for shared service support within the Workday HCM system, based in Mumbai, India.
- Provides shared service support for various News Corp Companies with a focus on the Indian business units within the tenant
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge to troubleshoot and fix issues related to the following Workday modules and related integrations:
- Absence Management
- Advanced Compensation
- Time Tracking
- Talent Management
- Reporting/Calculated Fields
- BIRT Reports
- Partners with the application management support vendor to provide technical support
- Handles administration and support of existing environment and future upgrades of Workday integration technologies such as Studio, PECI and PICOF
- Familiar with Workday migration tools such as Object Transporter and Workday Solutions
- Performs mass upload using Enterprise Integration builder (EIB) in Workday
- Develops functional/technical specifications and test plans for bug fixes and enhancements
- Continually seeks ways to improves the process of delivering Workday solutions
- Deploys changes to Production following SOX Compliance policy
- Minimum of 2 implementation experiences with a Workday certified partner
- Prior experience as a team lead with supervisory responsibilities
- Works independently with minimal supervision
- Able to work flexible hours (1pm-10pm IST) to collaborate with EMEA and North America teams
- 5+ years of Workday implementation and support experience
- Ability to collaborate with users from different regions and able to communicate effectively
Dow Jones offers an opportunity to work for one of the world's leading financial and business news companies. We invite interested candidates to submit in confidence a cover note and detailed resume stating your qualifications, current and expected salary via:
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Requisition ID 2017-30042
Job Locations IND-MUMBAI
Job Function Human Resources
Business Area ..
Job Area1 People, Legal, Finance
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
News Editor, WSJ
Geoff manages the Money Investing Section of the WSJ, coordinating visual, graphical, and copy content published in print and online to present readers with the best finance market stories.
Back to top