- Chicopee, MA
Dow Jones & Co., Inc., publisher of the Wall Street Journal, currently has openings available in the Chicopee Newspaper production operation.
We currently have openings for year round fill-in Pressman/Woman.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced newspaper environment.
- Due to working around and operating heavy equipment with 4 levels of moving parts, the following physical requirements are necessary. Good vision, balance, hearing, & hand eye coordination. Also must be able to stand for 7.5 hrs, be able to lift 50 lbs., kneel, bend, stoop and reach out and overhead, climb stairs and ladders and push rolls of newsprint.
- High School Graduate or equal.
- Good color perception.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Available for work on-call with short notice.
- Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: Job Category:
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 17209
Back to top