Partnership Manager (based in Hong Kong)
What are my accountabilities?
- The Commercial Partnerships team is focused on accelerating our subscriber base in Asia through forming commercial partnerships with designated partners.
- Assist the Partnerships Director in identifying new partners for us to work with through prospecting, cold calling and building excellent relationships.
- Face to face and telephone contact with all accounts to build relationship, educate customers regarding our offerings (digital, print and mobile) to execute the engagement, incremental and new business objectives.
- Increase engagement and registered users within partnerships
- New business development to include incremental revenue and new business accounts
- Work with customer service to ensure optimum account management
- Maintain data, contacts and notes in CRM system
- Work in conjunction with marketing to optimize engagement with Partnerships and drive new business
- Improve performance of the function / department through the analysis of existing business processes, identifying innovative alternatives and recommendations for more effective or efficient 'ways of working' / product / service
- International Travel across Asia will be required
What do you need from me?
- Bachelors degree
- Fluent in spoken & written English
- A passion for sales and new business with an eye for spotting an opportunity
- Ability to sell in a consultative, professional manner to senior executives
- Ability to handle a busy workload in a calm and professional manner being Proactive/Solution oriented
- Excellent Interpersonal skills - ability to interact with variety of different personalities, not afraid to challenge for follow up information - Both written and verbal
- Attention to detail with the ability to multitask and prioritise tasks accordingly
- Ability to be able to build relationships both internally and externally
- Self-motivated , trustworthy and builds confidence
- Knowledge and interest in the financial markets desirable
How do I apply?
Dow Jones recruits high achievers, self-motivated and innovative thinkers and we reward talent with exceptional opportunities for career growth and competitive remuneration with comprehensive benefits. Those of you who think that you can make an immediate contribution to the success of Dow Jones, we want to hear from you!
We offer a professional, progressive and multicultural environment for you to grow both personally as well as a wide range of benefits offered by a global company. To apply, please submit in confidence a detailed resume stating your qualifications, contact details and current and expected salary to us.
Only short listed candidates will be notified
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us via email . Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: COMMERCIAL PARTNERSHIPS
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you require assistance in completing the online application, please contact the Talent Management team for Application Help at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
Product Team Head, The Wall Street Journal
Katharina supervises digital products for The Wall Street Journal. She leads a team of product managers, and together, they set goals and roadmaps for projects to improve the company’s apps, website, and off-platform experiences.
Back to top