Motion Graphics Video Editor
Dow Jones Media Group seek a full-time motion graphics editor to help produce video content for multiple Dow Jones publications.
- Work as primary motion graphics editor and animator on news, lifestyle and finance videos for multiple Dow Jones publications, including MarketWatch, Mansion Global, and Barron's.
- Produce and edit daily and long-term video content as assigned
- Generate story ideas for regular finance and lifestyle pieces
- Work alongside Dow Jones Media Group video team on other tasks as needed
- 3-5 years of experience in motion graphics and/or film
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects and Illustrator
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, film, or fine arts
- Experience with Adobe Premiere and Photoshop
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, and to flexibly manage multiple priorities
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2017-30255
Job Locations USA-NY-NEW YORK
Job Function News/Editorial
Business Area ..
Job Area1 News
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
News Editor, WSJ
Geoff manages the Money Investing Section of the WSJ, coordinating visual, graphical, and copy content published in print and online to present readers with the best finance market stories.
Back to top