- Who is my manager?VP Strategic PartnershipsWhat are my accountabilities?
- Create, Manage and Execute global marketing campaigns for the Wall Street Journal and related brands.
- Understand the needs of internal clients and develop scalable marketing solutions to meet those needs
- Develop innovative marketing solutions using multi-platforms including social, video, mobile, display, search, content marketing, CRM. Write creative briefs that drive execution of these integrated marketing campaigns
- Work with sales team planning customer journeys, goals, KPIs. Create strategies based on consumer analytics & subscription goals, audience reach, frequency of promotions, CPMs, offer and messaging targeting, impact of media-
- Leverage consumer insights into acquisition and retention of customers
- Work with 3rd party agencies as well as internal marketing exec team to effectively execute on all aspects of the campaign
- What do you need from me?
- The department’s success will be measured against the growth of The Wall Street Journal’s aggressive 3 year growth targets. Your success will be measured by the creativity with which you solve problems and by your accuracy in managing integrated campaigns, their success in regards to specific goals and of course by how well you work with your team members and other departments.
- At least 5 years experience in a B2C marketing role. Specific experience in the financial services sector or subscription-based services is highly desirable.
- Experience of managing end to end marketing from analysis and planning through execution of successful marketing programs
- Must be a creative thinker who continuously crafts innovative ideas to reach target audiences
- Must be adept at managing campaigns in and outside the U.S.
- Must be on top of new digital trends and experiences and can think and execute across digital, social and mobile platforms
- Analytical mind-set with a passion for user behavior and a relentless drive for performance to optimize marketing campaigns for maximum efficiency and effectiveness
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2016-28468
Job Locations USA – NY-NEW YORK
Job Function Marketing
Business Area CONSUMER SALES & MARKETING
Job Area1 Marketing & Corp Comms
Job Area2 ..
Back to top