We are looking for a highly organized self-starter with strong communication skills and the drive to develop a deep understanding of Dow Jones' newest data integration and platform partnership capabilities.
As Marketing Coordinator for the Professional Information Business (PIB), your primary function will be to support development and execution of the global marketing strategy for the Platforms and Partnerships business unit, working closely in tandem with and reporting to the Platforms and Partnerships Marketing Director.
In collaboration with the business General Managers, market specialists and partnerships team, as well as key stakeholders on the sales team, you will develop a deep understanding of priority audience segments, new products to take to market, and any other critical business initiatives to effectively execute marketing initiatives and drive revenue. Your overriding objectives are to drive demand and awareness in the marketplace, generate high quality leads, and enable the sales team with the tools and materials they need to effectively prospect, upsell and close deals across Dow Jones' Platforms and Partnerships offerings in the B2B marketplace.
You will also lead the administrative function of the PIB Marketing team, liaising heavily with internal stakeholders [Creative, Events, and Finance especially] and external partners and vendors.
- Manage assets, drive timelines and help coordinate with internal / agency partners to execute a range of marketing activities, including segmentation, messaging and value proposition development; sales and media campaigns; hosted and sponsored events / webinars; sales training and excitement initiatives; sales materials; content development and strategy
- Manage development and delivery of committed co-marketing assets to partners as part of comprehensive Partner marketing program
- Aid in compiling, reporting, and analyzing tactical performance metrics to inform shifts in strategy and planning
- Communicate with third-party personnel to process and track invoices; maintain detailed documentation to trackutilization of marketing budgets
- Field and help fulfill brand requests from cross-functional teams and external partners
- 1-3 years of marketing or other relevant experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and adhere to tight deadlines in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and G Suite
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or other related field
- Familiarity with (or interest in) cloud-based data integration technologies
- Experience with Photoshop, InDesign and email marketing platforms a plus
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2017-29961
Job Locations USA-NY-NEW YORK
Job Function ..
Business Area CORPORATE SALES & MARKETING
Job Area1 Marketing & Corp Comms
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
News Editor, WSJ
Geoff manages the Money Investing Section of the WSJ, coordinating visual, graphical, and copy content published in print and online to present readers with the best finance market stories.
Back to top