Where am I based?
What do we do?
United by our ambitions, the Dow Jones Customer group will attract and retain customers by
creating distinctive experiences and valued relationships for mutual profit. We work across all of the elite Dow Jones brands to appeal to a broad, high-level client base and provide a distinctive experience to each one. In addition, the group’s focus is on consistently providing excellent service and developing and nurturing valued, lasting relationships with our customers.
Who is my manager?
What are my accountabilities?
- Support the Global Marketing team in developing the titles’ brand strategy, marketing plan and communications
- To implement the marketing strategy and plan with the team, contributing towards overall marketing objectives and a future direction of the brands. To nurture contact with editorial, and support the Marketing Manager in the development of product, pricing, sales and retail strategies. To assist in delivering campaigns.
- Day to day assistance with the development and implementation of campaigns.
- Manage relationships with editorial stakeholders .
- Support the Marketing Manager in evaluating success of activity and circulating lessons learnt
- Be in charge of timing plans and day to day delivery
What do you need from me?
- Experience in managing campaigns that use a variety of marketing activities and communications methods
- Good creative judgment and a passion and understanding of Wall Street Journal
- Experience of Marketing planning and managing marketing budgets
- An understanding of the full variety of marketing and communication levers
- The ability to put together layered marketing activities including the full marketing mix including promotion, PR, social and digital, advertising, content, pricing, crm and others
- An understanding of business and marketing objectives
- First rate briefing skills
- Experience at evaluating activity effectiveness
- A passion for and an understanding of our customers
- First rate communications skills including PowerPoint and presentational ability
- Good relationship skills and an ability to operate within a matrix environment with multiple stakeholders
How do I apply?
If you feel that this exciting and fast paced position matches your skills, experience and motivation then please apply here or via your manager.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2016-28469
Job Locations GBR – LONDON
Job Function ..
Business Area CONSUMER SALES & MARKETING
Job Area1 Marketing & Corp Comms
Job Area2 ..
Back to top