Manager Digital Analytics Implementation
Manage and implement digital tagging and measurement strategy Dow Jones portfolio of Digital products, including websites, mobile apps and connected device apps. This role will work closely with development, analytics, and business team members to capture the data needed to drive business decisions.
- Design and document analytics tracking specifications for Dow Jones digital platforms, including web, mobile apps, off-platform (AMP, InstantArticles) and connected device (OTT) platforms
- Partner with internal and external development teams to test and deploy new tracking solutions while monitoring and optimizing existing integrations
- Improve data layer and data collection standardization across multiple products and provide customization where needed.
- Track, prioritize, and manage analytics implementation initiatives across multiple teams; serve as the primary point of contact for all analytics implementation requests
- Manage tag management system – Develop and deploy an array of analytic tools in support of key Marketing, Ad Operations, Product, Sales, Research, CRM and UX objectives on both web and mobile app platforms
- Partner with Product and Tech teams to develop technical systems and processes to capture audience data in new ways, automate manual processes, and improve data collection and testing capabilities
- Manage relationships with vendors, and evaluate new tools and products to augment existing capabilities
- Manage the testing, QA, QC and debugging of analytics code using tools such as (Charles or Firebug)
- 5+ years experience with Adobe Analytics (Omniture) environment, ideally including implementation of Adobe’s “Heartbeat” tracking; and mobile apps tagging (iOS, Android)
- 3+ years hands-on experience with tag management systems like Tealium, etc
- Familiarity with Data Management Platform (DMP) implementation with services like Krux, Oracle (BlueKai), Adobe Audience Manager or Lotame
- Quantitative mindset, with a desire to work in a data-intensive environment. Strong organizational skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 130 years and today has one of the world’s largest newsgathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource. Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2016-28927
Job Locations USA – NJ-PRINCETON
Job Function Data/Content
Business Area CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Job Area1 Technology
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
Subscriber Services Manager
Sendi works in Subscription Department at Dow Jones, dealing with fraudulent complaints and providing customer service support for WSJ, WSJ+, Barron's, and its affiliated sub-agencies.
Back to top