Manager Digital Analytics Implementation
Implement digital tagging and measurement for Dow Jones portfolio of Digital products, including websites, mobile apps and connected device apps. This role will work closely with development, analytics, and business team members to capture the data needed to drive business decisions.
- Following Dow Jones standards, design and document analytics tracking specifications for Dow Jones digital products and platforms, including web, mobile apps, off-platform, and connected device (OTT) platforms
- Partner with internal and external development teams to test and deploy new tracking solutions while monitoring and optimizing existing integrations
- Act as a Data Steward for usage data.
- Track, prioritize, and manage analytics implementation initiatives across multiple teams; serve as the primary point of contact for analytics implementation requests
- Manage tag management systems and data collection tools.
- Interact with data collection and analytics vendors to get the most out of systems and services.
- Manage the testing, QA, QC and debugging of analytics code using various tools (Obsevepoint, Adobe Debugger, Charles or Firebug, etc)
- Keep documentation up to date for Data by Design program.
- A passion for organization and data quality.
- EXperience with web analytics tools. Adobe Analytics (Omniture) preferred.
- Knowledge of tag management and data collection platforms and products.
- Familiarity with Data Management Platform (DMP) implementation
- Quantitative mindset, with a desire to work in a data-intensive environment.
- Understanding of data configuration and databases.
- Strong analytical thought process to identify what data may be needed.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2017-29725
Job Locations USA-NJ-PRINCETON
Job Function Data/Content
Business Area CUSTOMER ENGINE
Job Area1 Customer Experience
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
News Editor, WSJ
Geoff manages the Money Investing Section of the WSJ, coordinating visual, graphical, and copy content published in print and online to present readers with the best finance market stories.
Back to top