Integration Research Manager, Customer Service
Based in:Princeton, NJ
Reports to:Head of PIB Support
- Working with other stakeholders across all brands, set performance targets, including quality and contact handling to achieve cost to serve
- Help develop and maintain a stable and flexible team that is highly committed, motivated, competent and results focused
- Positively influencing levels of absenteeism and staff retention through implementation of HR initiatives and department incentive and bonus schemes
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of industry developments, providing input into the strategy of the Contact Center
- Development of partnerships with key internal Dow Jones departments to ensure that the team is able to support all products and customized implementations.
- Collaborate and consult with Product and Technology teams, as needed, to provide feedback on products and tools.
- Attend internal and external partnership or key client meetings as required.
- Develop and build an effective case management team, including people and process
- Lead the team to resolve escalated problems and queries which are effective and measurable
- Working with the Management Information Team and the Quality Management team to deliver daily, weekly, monthly team KPI adherence, quantitative and qualitative reports.
- Positively influence and facilitate completion of customer service academy by each member of the team
- Coordinating staff recruitment, including writing vacancy advertisements and liaising with HR staff
- Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions
- Handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries
- Organising staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand
- Coaching, motivating and retaining staff and coordinating bonus, reward and incentive schemes
- At least three years experience of a manager of a team of at least six people supporting telephone, email and live chat
- Proven leadership skills
- Working knowledge of search syntax, indexing/coding as well as research experience
- Masters of Library Science or equivalent experience is an advantage
- Ability to deal with High level complaints
- Ability to prioritise your own work and the overall tasks of the team
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- The ability to coach and mentor individuals to get the best results
- Experience using MS Word, Excel, Google and Salesforce service cloud an advantage
- Basic technical knowledge of and competence in websites, smartphones and tablets
- Used to working in a target-driven environment
- Ability to build effective working relationships and communicate with all levels of the business
- Looking for a long-term career in customer services management
- Willingness to travel; expectation will be that this role will require regular visits to each contact centre
- Recognition that operational roles of this nature involve some element of weekend oversight, plus unscheduled incident and crisis management
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2017-30171
Job Locations USA-NJ-PRINCETON
Job Function Customer Service
Business Area ..
Job Area1 Customer Experience
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
News Editor, WSJ
Geoff manages the Money Investing Section of the WSJ, coordinating visual, graphical, and copy content published in print and online to present readers with the best finance market stories.
Back to top