Industry Marketing Associate
The Specialist, Industry Marketing will execute our marketing strategy for our focused industries including Financial Services, Luxury Brands, Professional Services & B2B, Technology, Telecommunications & Media and Real Estate. Responsible for creating impactful campaigns, programs, messaging, and solutions to drive industry focus and execution across Dow Jones.
- Create marketing programs that Inspire customers, partners, and employees with an industry point of view and messages that align across all channels globally
- Design cross-product marketing campaigns designed to help generate new sales opportunities by creating industry awareness
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to distill key functionality and benefits into core industry marketing messages
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience in marketing
- Demonstrated ability in launching products
- Strong communications and writing skills and ability to work well cross functionall
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
- Great storytelling skills. Ability to take complex concepts and communicate them to a mass market
- Out of the box thinker with the ability to attract brilliant idea generators
- Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content
- Strong self-starter with the ability to build a network within the broader organization
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2017-29634
Job Locations USA-NY-NEW YORK
Job Function Marketing
Business Area ADVERTISING SALES
Job Area1 Sales
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
News Editor, WSJ
Geoff manages the Money Investing Section of the WSJ, coordinating visual, graphical, and copy content published in print and online to present readers with the best finance market stories.
Back to top