Global Compensation Director
- Princeton, NJ
Dow Jones, A leader in the global media industry seeks a Compensation Director to join our People function. As the Global Compensation Director, you will assist in the development, implementation and administration of a full range of compensation programs. This role will perform job evaluations for all levels of employees on a global scale. This role will report Directly to the SVP of Compensation. It will oversee the administration of salary, bonus and sales incentive plans. Conduct and participate in compensation surveys. Provide advice on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation including the design of creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs
The right person is driven, quickly and accurately carries out procedure, is able to anticipate and troubleshoot problems, has a tendency to be very curious, and doesn't shy away from innovative thinking. Finally, you must love learning, reading, media and entertainment - we are a leading global publishing company after all, and our parent company is News Corporation.
- 7-10 years of compensation experience
- Experience in managing a team
- Provide strategic direction, planning, and requirements to execute the design, implementation, communication, and administration of the company's global compensation programs
- Previous experience in designing sales compensation plans
- Knowledge of corporate bonus structures
- Extensive experience working with multiple rewards and recognition programs
- Experience with Workday
- Global focus
- Strong analytical skills using both qualitative and quantitative data.
- Critical HR Competencies, including process management, analytical skills & decision-making, and cultural awareness & global application.
- Requires a degree or country equivalent
- Consultative and collaborative style
- Communication and Influencing skills
- Project Planning and Management skills
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: PEOPLE
Job Category: Human Resources Group
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 21336
Back to top