Executive Video Producer
- Set the traffic, engagement and revenue targets for Video
- Create and maintain the video roadmap across mobile, web and IPTV apps
- Drive distribution within DJ Media Group and News Corp platforms
- Work with partners to maximize off-platform distribution of video
- Attain revenue goals for the Video business
- Proven leadership skills with 5+ years of senior level experience managing diverse teams
- 10+ years of relevant digital and video experience, ideally within a commerce / subscription company
- Excellent communication skills and a track record of working cross-functionally, including with tech, product and creative
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, and to flexibly manage multiple priorities
- Strong analytical skills; passion and savvy about numbers and metrics
- Highly customer-focused and solutions oriented mindset; ability to see things from a customer point of view
- Expertise in mobile marketing and emerging devices a plus
- Bachelor degree required, MBA a plus
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2016-28947
Job Locations USA – NY-NEW YORK
Job Function ..
Business Area ..
Job Area1 Product & Operations
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
Subscriber Services Manager
Sendi works in Subscription Department at Dow Jones, dealing with fraudulent complaints and providing customer service support for WSJ, WSJ+, Barron's, and its affiliated sub-agencies.
Back to top