Entertainment Reporter, DJMG
Job responsibilities include but aren't necessarily limited to:
○ Writes at least 3 posts a day on breaking news and planned features/interviews.
○ Demonstrates leadership on the TV beat, both the industry side and features about programming like star and showrunner interviews.
○ Recaps two series/season.
○ Must have relationships in television industry and deep knowledge of select shows.
○ Assists with writing posts outside the television beat as needed.
○ Can produce, select photos and video, and publish and socialize other posts as needed.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2017-30186
Job Locations USA-NY-NEW YORK
Job Function News/Editorial
Business Area ..
Job Area1 News
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
News Editor, WSJ
Geoff manages the Money Investing Section of the WSJ, coordinating visual, graphical, and copy content published in print and online to present readers with the best finance market stories.
Back to top