Editor, Barron's Advisor Newsletters
- New York, NY
The position requires curating, editing, producing and delivering targeted content on a daily basis within Barron's Wealth & Asset Management group's fast-growing financial advisor newsletter business. The employee will be passionate about delivering accurate, relevant, high-quality content that will give financial advisors a consistent edge in growing their businesses.
- Daily Market Brief: Curate top daily business, economy and market stories each business day from Barron's, Marketwatch and Dow Jones; use them and market data to create daily newsletter for Barron's wealth management partners to distribute to their clients.
- Weekly Market Brief: Curate each week's top business, economy and market stories from Barron's, Marketwatch and Dow Jones; use them and market data to create daily newsletter for Barron's wealth management partners to distribute to their clients.
- Barron's Advisor briefs: Curate, synopsize and publish news about the wealth management industry from numerous publications.
- Feature articles: Research, report and write articles about wealth management topics, including Q&A articles with industry leaders.
Skills & Experience
- A sophisticated understanding of business, markets and the wealth management industry.
- Deep sourcing within the financial advisor community.
- A proven track record of supervisory editorial judgment developed through professional journalism experience : The successful candidate will be writing and editing for a professional audience -- and often will be the last eyes on copy before publication.
- A history of editorial innovation. This is a fluid role, and the successful candidate should be a self-starter who can spot opportunities to help grow the business, and be fully prepared to take on those new responsibilities.
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: BG - BARRON'S
Job Category: News/Editorial Group
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 19327
Back to top