DJMG, Head of Audience Growth and Engagement
- Develop best practices for SEO, social media and analytics from an editorial perspective and communicating these to senior editors on a regular basis.
- Develop and monitor meaningful data and analytics tools to guide editors and reporters on decisions about content strategy, story placement, headline writing and more.
- Run social media accounts for all titles, in collaboration with editors and reporters across the group. - monitor effectiveness of social media as a driver of traffic and engagement.
- Monitor developments in social media on an ongoing basis to ensure DJMG stays ahead of significant trends.
- Monitor content from an audience performance perspective and providing regular feedback to editors on strengths and weaknesses- produce competitor analysis to improve our understanding of best practices and reader behavior.
- Monitor potential media partnerships around content.
- Act as a central point of excellence on newsletters, podcasts, social video, alerts, tweets and Facebook messages and other points of editorial contact with readers and users.
- Broadly help guide strategy around content by providing supporting analysis from internal and external sources.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2017-30233
Job Locations USA-NY-NEW YORK
Job Function ..
Business Area ..
Job Area1 News
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
News Editor, WSJ
Geoff manages the Money Investing Section of the WSJ, coordinating visual, graphical, and copy content published in print and online to present readers with the best finance market stories.
Back to top