Director of Engagement Marketing
Director of Engagement Marketing
What do we do? Dow Jones provides news and business information to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. It has produced unrivalled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations with nearly 2,000 journalists in more than 75 bureaus globally. Its leading publications and products include the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Dow Jones Customer Group: United by our ambitions, the Dow Jones Customer group will attract and retain customers by creating distinctive experiences and valued relationships for mutual profit. We work across all of the elite Dow Jones brands to appeal to a broad, high-level client base and provide a distinctive experience to each one. In addition, the group's focus is on consistently providing excellent service and developing and nurturing valued, lasting relationships with our customers.
Who will I report to? - VP Customer Value and Engagement
Where am I based? - New York City, NY (travel to other sites as required)
- Lead Wall Street Journal engagement marketing defining and executing a strategy to develop best-in-class experiences for members and improved lifetime value of the customer.
- Continue to lead our journey to make each customer touchpoint highly personalised and targeted.
- Drive the continuous improvement of our engagement and contact strategy with a view of improving member engagement frequency and breadth of product use.
- Oversee WSJ+, our loyalty program, and work to ensure this is at the heart of our engagement strategy.
- Work across the business to deliver projects that improve our customer experience and elevate our marketing content.
- Lead team of integrated marketers and loyalty program experts to drive customer behavior and achieve KPIs across engagement measures.
- Ensure customer data is at the heart of every campaign; drive reporting and ongoing improvement across campaign, channel and communication.
- Continue to drive optimization to test everything and deliver incremental improvements.
- Support delivery assurance across all engagement project delivery.
- Ensure the successful delivery (on time, on budget) of all engagement projects.
You must have:
- 5+ years experience in customer engagement and loyalty.
- An understanding of best practices in engagement and retention channels.
- A keen understanding of delivery methodologies and customer data.
- An ability to build strong, delivery focused relationships with all levels of stakeholder.
- A proven track record in delivering best-in-class customer engagement campaigns and improvement initiatives.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2017-29332
Job Locations USA-NY-NEW YORK
Job Function Marketing
Business Area CONSUMER SALES & MARKETING
Job Area1 Marketing & Corp Comms
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
News Editor, WSJ
Geoff manages the Money Investing Section of the WSJ, coordinating visual, graphical, and copy content published in print and online to present readers with the best finance market stories.
Back to top