Director, Demand Generation
Demand Generation, Director
Where am I based?
Who is my manager?
Chief Marketing Officer, Dow Jones
What are my accountabilities?
The Corporate Marketing team is responsible for creating marketing strategies and promotional initiatives designed to drive corporate revenues across Dow Jones. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, Dow Jones, the Director, Demand Generation is responsible for the demand and lead generation campaigns for PIB with a focus on crafting and executing programs to generate incremental pipeline for existing and new products and services.
- Create and develop demand and lead generation activities, conversion programs and campaigns that provide measurable improvement in top-line and bottom-line growth for Dow Jones.
- Strategically integrate and leverage demand generation tactics and tools, including demand generation technology platforms, CRM, website and content
- Work closely with marketing managers to create and develop integrated programs and campaigns in alignment with new product launches, marketing campaigns, upsell and cross-sales, and new market development
- Implement and leverage demand generation tools, resources for campaigns programs, and reporting purpose
- Manage the sales and marketing lead process and productivity initiatives, with familiarity into internal and 3rd party supporting systems, including DJ.com, demand generation technology platforms and Salesforce.com
- Employ market research, monitor competitive activity, and identify customer needs as required to ensure the right programs and campaigns to gain market share
What do you need from me?
- 7-10 years of lead / demand generation experience in corporate marketplace
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven success in demand generation marketing
- Proven ability to multi-task and adhere to tight deadlines in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Strong portfolio of work showcasing various forms of marketing collateral
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience with Demand Generation technology platforms, Salesforce.com; website conversion
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: PIB OFFICE
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you require assistance in completing the online application, please contact the Talent Management team for Application Help at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com
Job Req 13116
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
Product Team Head, The Wall Street Journal
Katharina supervises digital products for The Wall Street Journal. She leads a team of product managers, and together, they set goals and roadmaps for projects to improve the company’s apps, website, and off-platform experiences.
Back to top