Digital Sales Associate
Digital Sales Associate: The Wall Street Journal & Barron's
Dow Jones is seeking a Digital Sales Associate to actively participate in the execution and optimization of global acquisition campaigns for The Wall Street Journal and Barron's. Working across owned and paid media channels, the ideal candidate would have 1-2 years of digital marketing experience. Recent graduates would also be considered, depending on relevant coursework and internship experience.
Daily responsibilities will vary. They include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the development of creative assets for digital acquisition campaigns.
- Working closely with media agencies to ensure campaigns launch on-time and are allotted the proper budgets and goals.
- Executing and assisting with a variety of campaigns and activities across owned and paid media channels, including onsite (WSJ.com), paid search, social media, display, affiliate and email channels.
- Optimizing and providing post-campaign reports and analysis, ultimately analyzing overall performance.
- Staying informed on industry trends, the competitive landscape and new technologies impacting digital marketing. Identifying trends and opportunities, as well as translating analysis into actionable plans.
- An ideal candidate would have1-2 years of digital marketing experience. Recent graduates would also be considered, depending on relevant coursework and internship experience.
- Prior experience working in the online media or publishing businesses would be an advantage.
- Excellent planning, problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to evaluate issues and conflicts and make timely recommendations to management.
- Excellent time management and able to work effectively in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle projects independently, supervise them to be completed and able to prioritize tasks appropriately.
- Demonstrate innovative thinking and new ideas.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills in listening, questioning, fact-finding and resolving issues.
- Strong initiation and self-motivated. Able to work well in a team, proactive with a 'can do' attitude.
- A bachelors degree from an accredited university preferred.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2017-29375
Job Locations USA-NY-NEW YORK
Job Function Sales
Business Area CONSUMER SALES & MARKETING
Job Area1 Marketing & Corp Comms
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
News Editor, WSJ
Geoff manages the Money Investing Section of the WSJ, coordinating visual, graphical, and copy content published in print and online to present readers with the best finance market stories.
Back to top