Digital Product Manager, Revenue Products
The Wall Street Journal is seeking a Digital Product Manager. The successful candidate will lead digital product management process focused on membership and paywall for acquisition and retention. This person will do competitive analysis, prioritize product roadmap, identify key performance metrics and work with analytics team to create reports and dashboards.
This position involves close interaction with business stakeholders in circulation, customer experience, advertising, engineering and data platforms. Knowledge of key demographics, product interactions and an innovative perspective on product development are important in this role.
- Define product requirements through user stories for digital customer prospecting and customer acquisition journey
- Define requirements for engaging existing customers to improve retention
- Identify opportunities to optimize advertising campaigns with customer behavior to increase specific audiences
- Adhere to customer privacy, data governance and legal policies
- Collaborate with engineering teams to plan and execute product roadmap
- Collaborate with marketing, editorial, customer teams on a go to market and communication plan
- Create and manage budgets
- Ability to create and prioritize product roadmaps
- Ability to take ownership to solve complex and business critical problems
- Evaluate vendors and perform gap analysis of features provided
- Ability to comprehend complex structured and unstructured data and how to correlate data between sources
- Experience with digital advertising platforms such as Google AdWords, Google Doubleclick for Publishers
- Experience with metrics reporting tools and data analysis
- Experienced in agile methodologies and practices
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2017-29879
Job Locations USA-NY-NEW YORK
Job Function ..
Business Area TECHNOLOGY - ENTERPRISE
Job Area1 Technology
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
News Editor, WSJ
Geoff manages the Money Investing Section of the WSJ, coordinating visual, graphical, and copy content published in print and online to present readers with the best finance market stories.
Back to top