Digital Marketing Associate
Digital Marketing Associate: The Wall Street Journal & Barron's
The Wall Street Journal and Barron's are seeking a Digital Marketing Associate to actively participate in the strategic planning, execution and optimization of global digital campaigns. Working within the Digital Acquisition team, this role will be focused on driving global subscriptions for The Wall Street Journal and Barron's brands. Ideal candidates will have 1-2 years of relevant digital marketing experience, across paid, owned and earned media properties.
Daily responsibilities will vary. They include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the strategic planning of global digital campaigns, aimed at driving subscriptions for both The Wall Street Journal and Barron's brands.
- Developing creative assets for campaigns, working alongside the brand and design teams.
- Optimizing and monitoring media channels, including owned properties such as WSJ.com and internal email campaigns, as well as paid media properties such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Working closely with internal media teams to ensure that campaign deadlines are met, while also monitoring overall channel performance.
- Analyzing campaign results and providing post-campaign reports.
- Staying informed on industry trends, competitive landscapes and new technologies impacting digital marketing. Identifying trends and opportunities, as well as translating analysis into actionable plans.
- 1-2 years of digital marketing experience.
- Excellent planning, problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to evaluate issues and conflicts and make timely recommendations to management.
- Excellent time management and able to work effectively in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle projects independently, supervise them to be completed and able to prioritize tasks appropriately.
- Demonstrate innovative thinking and new ideas.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills in listening, questioning, fact-finding and resolving issues.
- Strong initiation and self-motivated. Able to work well in a team, proactive with a 'can do' attitude.
- A bachelors degree from an accredited university.
- Preferred, but not necessary: Prior experience working in the online media or publishing businesses would be an advantage.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2016-28391
Job Locations USA-NY-NEW YORK
Job Function Marketing
Business Area CONSUMER SALES & MARKETING
Job Area1 Sales
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
News Editor, WSJ
Geoff manages the Money Investing Section of the WSJ, coordinating visual, graphical, and copy content published in print and online to present readers with the best finance market stories.
Back to top