Digital Marketing Associate
1882年の創設以来、ダウ・ジョーンズ (www.dowjones.co.jp) は世界のトップ企業にプレミアムコンテンツを配信しています。ウォール・ストリートの地下で設立されたニッチなニュースプロバイダーは今や、有料発行部数で全米最大のウォール・ストリート・ジャーナル、ダウ・ジョーンズ経済通信、ファクティバ、リスク・アンド・コンプライアンス、バロンズ、マーケットウォッチなど、数多くの一流の情報ブランドを擁する世界的なメディア企業へと成長を遂げました。
We are seeking a dynamic and driven professional with a proven track record to apply for the following position with our Net Growth team, based in our Tokyo office :
Digital Sales Associate (Renewable 2-year contract)
- Execute and optimize a variety of sales acquisition activities across ‘owned’ and ‘paid’ media channels including SEM, onsite and offsite display, affiliates and email acquisition channels
- Manage creative development of subscription acquisition and retention campaigns
- Formulate the Japanese subscription marketing plan with the goal of growing digital subscriptions through acquisition and retention initiatives
- Subscriber lifecycle management including price and offer management, customer communications renewal and retention and value growth
- Manage internal and external creative resources and supplier relationships
- Identify new strategic partnersfor joint marketing initiatives to grow subscriptions
- Manage Japanese subscription agents inJapanto achieve set targets and raise brand exposure
- Lead and monitor in-depth subscription analytics to develop circulation strategy in print and digital in Japan
- Circulation levels
- Marketing performance
- Subscription retention rates
- Subscriber communications
- Collaborate with teams in Hong Kong and Tokyo for other various activities; partnership, promotion, events, and barter marketing, email marketing.
- Stay informed on industry trends, competition and changing technology. Identify trends and opportunities, translate analysis into actionable plans.
- Experience in customer acquisition marketing, 3-5 years experience in B2C digital marketing or sales.
- English/Japanese bilingual in both speaking and writing.
- Background in online media business would have an advantage.
- Demonstrate innovative thinking and new ideas.
- Excellent planning, problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to evaluate issues and conflicts and make timely recommendations to management.
- Strong initiation and self-motivated. Able to work well in a team, proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills in listening, questioning, fact-finding and resolving issues.
- Ability to handle projects independently, supervise them to be completed and able to prioritize tasks appropriately.
- Excellent time management and able to work effectively in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Degree holder
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Dow Jones offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package and an opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading financial and business news companies. We invite interested candidates to submit in confidence a cover letter and detailed resume stating your qualifications, contact details and current and expected salaryin Englishvia:
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Requisition ID 2016-28391
Job Locations JPN – TOKYO
Job Function Marketing
Business Area CONSUMER SALES & MARKETING
Job Area1 Sales
Job Area2 ..
Back to top