Digital Marketing Associate
Dow Jones is seeking a digital marketing associate to actively participate in the execution and optimization of digital acquisition campaigns for The Wall Street Journal and Barron’s. Working across owned and paid media channels, the ideal candidate would have 1-2 years experience working in SEM, paid social, paid display, and have a familiarity with CRM email systems (i.e. Salesforce) and executing email campaigns.
Daily responsibilities will vary. They include, but are not limited to:
- Executing and assisting with a variety of acquisition campaigns and activities across owned and paid media channels, including SEM, onsite, display, affiliates, paid social and email acquisition channels.
- Assisting in the creative development for subscription acquisition campaigns.
- Working closely with media agencies to ensure campaigns launch on-time and are allotted the proper budgets and goals.
- Optimizing and providing post-campaign reports and analysis, ultimately analyzing overall marketing performance.
- Staying informed on industry trends, competition and changing technology. Identifying trends and opportunities, as well as translating analysis into actionable plans.
- 1-2 years of experience working in owned and paid digital marketing channels.
- Experience in customer acquisition marketing in B2C digital marketing or sales.
- Excellent planning, problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to evaluate issues and conflicts and make timely recommendations to management.
- Strong initiation and self-motivated. Able to work well in a team, proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent time management and able to work effectively in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle projects independently, supervise them to be completed and able to prioritize tasks appropriately.
- Demonstrate innovative thinking and new ideas.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills in listening, questioning, fact-finding and resolving issues.
- Background in online media business would have an advantage.
- A bachelors degree from an accredited university; ideally, with a focus in business, international business , or marketing.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 130 years and today has one of the world’s largest newsgathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource. Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2016-28391
Job Locations USA – NY-NEW YORK
Job Function Marketing
Business Area CONSUMER SALES & MARKETING
Job Area1 Sales
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
Subscriber Services Manager
Sendi works in Subscription Department at Dow Jones, dealing with fraudulent complaints and providing customer service support for WSJ, WSJ+, Barron's, and its affiliated sub-agencies.
Back to top