Deskside Support Intern
In this role, the successful candidate will provide on-site technical support to internal clients in Singapore and remote support within the Asia Pacific region. He/ She will be responsible for installation, implementation and maintenance of internal computer systems, including server based applications and infrastructure for all users in the Dow Jones offices.
- Candidate should be enrolled in an academic degree program in one of the following majors: Information Systems, Information Technology, Applied Networking, System Administration, or other degrees with applicable experience and returning to a degree program after the internship ends.
- Experience working in an IT department or PC support, or in another technically-focused service environment.
- Experience troubleshooting applications in one or more of the following networked environments: Mac, Windows.
- Ability to configure, upgrade and relocate PC hardware, software and print devices.
- Strong organizational, communication, leadership, and customer service skills
- Candidate must be willing to work on shifts, weekends or public holidays.
Dow Jones offers an opportunity to work for one of the world's leading financial and business news companies. We invite interested candidates to submit a cover letter and detailed resume, current and expected salary.
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: TECHNOLOGY - ENTERPRISE & CUSTOMER
Job Category: About Us
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 15386
Back to top