Data Analyst, Sales & Marketing
Position Statement: Working closely with Sales and Product teams to define, implement, and analyze an analytics suite of reports and provide insight into the numbers to help improve business outcomes.
- Overseeing daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly dashboards and building new using Tableau off of the new Customer Data Lake
- Identifying and interpreting trends from the data and working closely with stakeholders to enable them to understand the dynamics behind the data, and make actionable decisions from the insights.
- Proposing future actions based on the insights learnt.
- Understanding of membership process
- Understanding of ROI
- Understanding of Close rates and Churn
- Use of Tableau / SQL
- Use of analytics tool such as Adobe / Google Analytics
- Detail Orientation
- Strong written and oral communications needed
Knowledge/Experience: Sales or Marketing Analyst within an organization that deals with membership and advertising models strongly preferred.
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: TECHNOLOGY - DATA SET/AD TECH
Job Category: IT Development Group
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 15454
Back to top