Customer Value Exec
Customer Value Executive, Professional Information Business, EMEA
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Customer Value Executive, Corporate Sales, EMEA
When you join Dow Jones, you become part of one of the most dynamic, creative and savvy news and information companies in the world. As a global leader in news and business intelligence, we’re newswires, websites, newspapers, apps, newsletters, databases, magazines, radio and television—including some of the widest-read and most-respected brands, like Factiva, The Wall Street Journal, and Barron’s. Our media inform the discussions and decisions that are vital to the world’s commerce, while our databases make the business world more transparent. We continually develop technology to transform information into insight and insight into prosperity. From 58 countries and in twenty five languages, we enlighten and inspire audiences with authoritative, differentiated and trusted content.
Our Corporate Sales team is seeking a Customer Value Executive in Frankfurt am Main as of now.
- Provide initial and on-going training to users of the full range of Dow Jones products
- Make regular contact with clients via telephone calls, online trainings and on-site visits
- Expand usage of Dow Jones products by existing clients
- Highlight at-risk clients to sales and management and develop a strategy to retain revenue
- Liaise with Account Manager with regards to reasons for risk, main problems encountered, product development ideas, etc.
- Work on retention initiatives for selected customers with the extended sales team available
- Identify potential up-selling opportunities within your client base and pass on any leads to sales colleagues
- Liaise with US, Continental European and Asian offices when necessary for global clients.
- Maintain customer details, record interaction with clients and training visits in the CRM; work as a team with CVEs in other offices, offering assistance/cover when needed
Skills & Experience:
- First experience in either a sales or sales support role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong willingness for resolving partner/customer issues and building partner/customer loyalty in a timely manner
- Ability to build and develop collaborative relationships
- Ability to prioritise account penetration/management activities to optimize sales productivity.
- Fluent in German language
At Dow Jones, we offer you a progressive and multicultural environment for you to grow personally. If you feel that this exciting and fast paced position matches your skills, experience and motivation then please submit your CV which must state your salary expectations to be considered.
In case you have any further questions please contact us via Email: [email protected]
Please note only candidates requested for interview will be contacted.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2016-28239
Job Locations DEU – FRANKFURT/MAIN
Job Function Sales
Business Area ..
Job Area1 Sales
Job Area2 ..
Back to top